Manage your Barclays & Barclaycard accounts on the move with advanced security solutions to protect your money.
– Check your latest balances
– View recent transactions & transfer funds between your accounts
– Make payments to people you’ve paid before and have put in your payee list
– Simple log-in process and same advanced security levels as Online Banking
– Now with Mobile PINsentry to make logging into Online Banking easier
– Manage your statement preferences in the app.
Personal Banking customers
– Barclays Mobile Banking is available to sole & joint account holders
– Barclaycard only accounts cannot be registered to the app (you’ll need to register your Barclays current account first)
– Manage your Barclays and Barclaycard accounts in one application with one secure log-in
Business Banking customers
– Barclays Mobile Banking is available to sole signatory Barclays Business current accounts only. Business & personal customers can register for Barclays Mobile Banking but Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards cannot be registered
If you have both a personal and business account with Barclays, you can only register one account for Barclays Mobile Banking per smartphone. Separate personal and business account registration is possible if you have two smartphones.
To register for the Barclays Mobile Banking app, you need to be aged 16 or over, have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account. You’ll then need to register your Barclays current account by following the onscreen log-in instructions.
Your initial log-in to the Barclays Mobile Banking app will require you to confirm your identity using PINsentry or a Barclays ATM. This measure guarantees your privacy and security. Once you’re set up, subsequent log ins will only require you to have your 5-digit passcode (which you create) to hand.
You don’t need to be registered for Barclays Online Banking to register for the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
Terms, conditions & restrictions apply (http://www.barclays.co.uk/mobilebankingapp/terms). You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and match your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.